Terms & Conditions
Please read this page carefully. If you make a booking you are agreeing to these Terms & Conditions.
- The information you provide on our booking form will only be used for the purpose of your booking. We will not release it to any third parties.
- Our contract will be in place once the deposit has been paid and your booking has been confirmed in writing.
- You are responsible for the property and its contents during the period of your stay.
- A provisional booking will be held for a maximum of 5 days, until the deposit is received along with the completed booking form. The usual deposit is £100 which is non-refundable.
- The balance is due 6 weeks before your holiday begins. We regret that we are unable to send reminders.
- For bookings made within 6 weeks of your holiday, the full amount is payable.
- In the event of cancellation within 6 weeks, the full amount is non-refundable unless the cottage is re-let; in which case the balance (the full amount less £100 deposit) will be returned.
- Payments can be made by bank transfer or PayPal.
- Parking is available, at the vehicle owner’s risk, on the forecourt in front of the cottages.
- Please note that the cottage is non-smoking.
- Bed linen is provided but please bring your own towels.
- Electricity and Wi-Fi are included in the price along with an initial supply of logs (if further logs are required, there is an “Honesty Box” system in place – details are provided in the cottage's guest information folder).
- Well behaved dogs are welcome by prior arrangement. There is a charge of £10 per dog, maximum two dogs. We do ask that you are responsible and considerate by:
- keeping them under control at all times
- not allowing them to go on the furniture
- not leaving them unattended in the cottage
- cleaning up behind them both inside and out
- Please let us know about any damage or breakages as soon as possible. We will always try to put things right with minimal cost and inconvenience to you.
- Unless otherwise arranged, arrival time is 4pm. Departure time is 10am please.
- The cottage is thoroughly cleaned between lets, but as time is limited, it would be appreciated if you could leave the cottage as clean and tidy as possible.
We very much appreciate your cooperation.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.