Terms & Conditions
Please take time to read this page carefully. If you do make a booking you are agreeing to the following Terms & Conditions.
- The information you provide on our booking form will only be used for the purpose of this booking. We will not release it to any third parties.
- Our contract will be in place, once your booking has been confirmed by letter or email.
- You are responsible for the property and its contents during the period of your stay.
- A reservation will be held for a maximum of 5 days, until the deposit is received along with this completed booking form. The usual deposit is £100 which is non-refundable. For bookings made within 6 weeks of your holiday, the full amount is payable.
- The balance is due 6 weeks before your holiday begins. We regret that we are unable to send reminders.
- In the event of cancellation within 6 weeks, the full rent is non-refundable unless the cottage is re-let; in which case the balance (the full amount less £100 deposit) will be returned.
- Parking is available, at the vehicle owner’s risk, on the forecourt in front of the cottages.
- Please note that the cottage is non-smoking.
- Bed linen is provided but please bring your own towels.
- Electricity is included in the price along with an initial supply of logs (if further logs are required, there is an “Honesty Box” system in place – details are provided in the cottage's guest information folder).
- Well behaved dogs are welcome by prior arrangement. There is a charge of £10 per dog, maximum two dogs. We do ask that you are responsible and considerate by:
- keeping them under control at all times
- not allowing them to go on the furniture or upstairs
- not leaving them unattended in the cottage
- cleaning up behind them both inside and out
- Please let us know about any damage or breakages as soon as possible. We will always try to put things right with the least cost and inconvenience to you.
- Unless otherwise arranged, arrival time is 4pm. Departure time is 10am please.
- The cottage is thoroughly cleaned between lets, but we would be grateful if you leave the cottage as you would wish to find it.
We very much appreciate your cooperation. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.