There are so many attractions and events in the Scottish Borders. We have listed just a few of them here to help you plan your holiday.
- Visit Scotland – things to see and do in the Scottish Borders
- Border Events – why not apply for a Borders Discount Card? It’s free!
- Harestanes Coutryside Visitor Centre Events
- Kelso Folk Music Friday Sessions at The Cobbles in Kelso
- Woodside Plant Centre and Cafe
- Farmers Markets in the Scottish Borders – Kelso’s is the 4th Saturday morning of every month
- Floors Castle Events – always well worth a visit!
- The Border Union Show Ground at Kelso is busy throughout the year with a variety of events
- Bowhill House and Country Estate
- Ford and Etal Events and Information just over the border in Northumberland
- Events at Paxton House
- Events at Traquair
- Edinburgh - City of Literature
- Fishing on the River Tweed
- Tweedbeats – supporting fishing on the River Tweed